Accolades and Accreditations
- Accredited with “A” Grade by NAAC
- MHRD-National Institute Ranking Frame (NIRF) work -2016, SVU secured 63rd Rank out of 100 Ranks, out of about 850 Central, State, Deemed, Private Universities, Central Institutions in India. S.V. University stands 13th position in Research Component.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings – 2016, S. V. University Tirupati Secured (601-800) out of 980 ranks of the World.
- S.V. University stands First Rank in Southern States of India among State Universities, Central Universities, Deemed Universities, and Private Universities.
- S.V. University stands 7th Rank among State Universities, Central Universities, Deemed Universities, and Private Universities in India.
- S.V. University stands 17th Rank among all types of Universities, IITs, IIMs, IITs, IISc, Bangalore in India.
- Rated 19th Best University in the Country by SCOPUS, an International Rating Organization in Academics.
- SVU stands 5th in the Country in the percentage share of International Collaboration of Papers.
- UCG – “Centre with Potential for Excellence in Particular Area” (CPEPA).
- DST-Purse (Promotion of University Research and Scientific Excellence Centre).
- UGC SVU Centre for MST Radar Application as a Major National Faculty.
- 10 Registered National and International Patents to Individual Faculty members.
- University has entered into MoUs with 28 National/International Institutions/Organizations/Universities.
- 27th National Rank-2015, UGC INFLIBNET in utilisation of e-resources.
- S.V. U. College of Engineering is selected as Centre of Excellence by Siemens.
- Major Research Projects worth Rs. 54.14 Crs.
8688 339 339